Bullets to your Brain

 That's not a Ricky Martin song.Its my experience with the grandeur of CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ VIJAY ASO, some one more than a king, more than a idea or vision, making way through the mountains towards the UP plains. The genesis of the Guerrilla raids.



Its been over 400 years but the people's king reigns in millions and millions of hearts and minds.All the sardars and senapatis have made their mark in time and memorial.

Bajajirao,Prataprao,Bahirji and endless of them and the beloved of Shivaji,Devi Sai. It gives me goosebumps of the Maratha glory.

There are great many movies made about Shivaji but there's one scene that sticks to my head... Shivaji on a horse moving around a mountainous tree. IT'S a scene from an old Marathi film. I am not sure about the producers but I think they were Chitnis brothers.

Shivaji's escape from Agra was a testimony of wits, bravery and battle readiness.

I would like to end which I presume was the dialogue (one of such dialogues) karnari karnare Bhavani.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chequered Blood

China India Tango

Ministry of External Affairs