Macchalishahar Village Girl

 Beauty, Innocence in Poverty based Life & Richness in Small things.

My name is Vishal and I was on a recreational trip to my village in macchalishahar tehsil (Sub-District) in U.P.



















I was drowning in loneliness and came across the folklore about macchalishahar girl inspiring compassion,long lost Love and her devotion to her family.

It is a sonnet of tears and joyous life to which the macchalishahar girls are born.The girls are immersions of beauty, simplicity and a born appetite towards fashion and rags.

I have a mediocre understanding of the woman's dialect but once I said basss (stop) to the rickshaw man,they got scared and cheerful at the same time.The enigma was Epic.

There was one such macchalishahar woman, married ofcourse with saffron sindoor and Red Saree.She displayed expression more than the others.I was quick to apologise but you know how macchalishahar woman are? Gentle and kind.I felt presence amongst the bliss.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chequered Blood

China India Tango

Ministry of External Affairs