Railways with Mubashir

 It was coming to freedom in platform no.3 with Mubashir who was in his fifth day of Ramadaan breaking his fast with Roti spreads with egg omelette, very delicious indeed.




Mubashir was a total stranger to me but with no time our conversations brought us to a good companionship for 12 minutes that we had waiting for Suvidha Express to Mumbai from platform 3 of Prayagraj Choenki.

Our boggies were different,so was our lives. We were heading towards the same destination with different ideas and perspectives I could only imagine for Mubashir.

Mubashir took a good 4 attempts to quote his good name while munching the ROTI egg omelette spread. Mubashir was very considerate in repeating his name while munching his bunch of ROTIS, the only time of the day that he gets to eat in the holiest month of Ramadaan.I envy Mubashir.

He generously showed me the way to my boggie.I could have asked for his contact details but it was too late.Why it was late? The train was on time and scheduled to leave in the next 2 minutes.We are so programmed to listen to the likes of 'Hotel California 'and yet we are caught up boggie 2 Seat Side Lower 63.

If you understood.Please let me know.

Mubashir and many people like Mubashir create a lasting impression.

I also met a Ganges brat Nikhil Pandey who was summoned to join the Railways for training and placement.He was a chocolate for ladies and he was busy on the phone with cousins.Not all were cousins.

All that they talked were politics 😭.I hugely admire the Ganges brat because the back cover of his mobile phone was some ball pen scribble which were purely scribbles. I love amplify romantically.

The brat was in true love....he couldn't talk anymore.

I wished him all the best as he faded away from my sight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chequered Blood

China India Tango

Ministry of External Affairs