Ek Jindari Meri , Sau Khwahishaan , ek ek main poori Karaan

Ek Jindari Meri, Sau Khwahishaan, ek ek main poori Karaan. Friends it means I have one life and hundred dreams and I shall live it one by one. And I know you all feel the same. The problem is we ain't that disciplined enough and that's the all story about it.


But this song finds its origins in a Bollywood movie " Hindi Medium". Wherein students belonging to the poor and marginalised communities make themselves heard when given opportunity. One of the India's finest actor Irfan Khan who is sadly no more with us , has played a fantastic role in the film.

Well now that I have touched upon Irfan , Irfan has touched upon me and I am loss of words. I would only say just one thing that there's no substitute for hardwork and discipline & the world awaits you. All the very best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chequered Blood

China India Tango

Ministry of External Affairs