Scorching Summer & Musk Melon

This Summer 🌞 is Election Summer and everyone is getting high and num. Television studios are filled with political editors, commentators, psephologists and our very own intellectuals. The world is watching the biggest show of democracy with great curiosity I must say.

George Soros , the BBC , Al-Jazeera and many others are watching the elections of India 2024 with greater scepticism I must say. They are all so concerned about India's Institutions , democracy and free & fair election component that I myself fail to consider. But I am a very informed, well educated Indian who trust the foundations of my nation. I am watching the Judiciary, the bureaucracy ( need to be sharpened and reformed , I must admit ) . I am watching the Parliamentary discourse which is extremely good ( if walk outs are necessary, bunch do find some political indulgence in it , nothing wrong I must say. But filing notice for discussions and then the walk outs and then posing in front of the statue of Mahatma Gandhi is a little bit of Shakespearean Drama, Unbecoming of the Opposition )

I am also watching the media, the Godi Media who are charged to be well adjusted in the Government's Lap to the ones who find themselves in Government's Laat. I guess they didn't quite well negotiated the frequency of Exclusives , breaking news and TRP's and stuff with the Government & Losers cry a lot.....kheensiyani beelli khamba nochey types.

And I am watching my fellow countrymen who loves freedom, peace, better prospects in life and a peaceful day during the casting of the ballot.

A Musk Melon 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂, that would be awesome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chequered Blood

China India Tango

Ministry of External Affairs