The Lit Window

 Today I am going to talk about a very inspirational family whom I observe from my window to her little window.


They are always as per schedule and do everything together. As usual the husband is busy watching TV and the wife has a very interesting hobby of sewing and stitching old and new clothes.That I can make out quite easily.

They have a brother in law who is like a very young lamb jumping here and there.I think he assist his brother in his Shop and they resemble a typical Jain family.

The lady is also very fond of plantations.Her gallery is full of small to medium sized plants.The sunshine is also good to the side flat she possess.Coming back to her hobby of sewing and stitching,She seems to be very passionate about it.

The furniture in her house is very simple and she does the household chores all by herself. She is thin and energetic.

This is so far in the lit window. I shall continue with my latest series of lit window as soon as gather materials to report to the literature world.

Tillibai then God bless and good bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chequered Blood

China India Tango

Ministry of External Affairs