Loading Jamie Folder

Yeah I wish a scare to tell you about loading Jamie Folder who is unfortunately is my daughter's boyfriend in college wherelse. I hate to wonder about my daughter's choices about men. But these are boys and my girl, they and we too are born to make mistakes.


My age and time , we learn from our mistakes but my girl loves repeating them as if she's doesn't need to learn anything , you know what I mean ? I bet you. I have given up thinking about Jamie Folder but I love my daughter you know! and I am not allowing any Folder Wolder chap near her.

The thing about Jamie is the fact, he is very handsome and I hate handsome dudes because their brains are somewhere in the knees. I like smart guys who may not be good looking but they are very intelligent and hardworking.

Jamie Folder loves his bikes he gets to the college and my girl loves bikes and that certainly may not include Jamie Folder. Folder is a nuthead dude and my daughter is extremely intelligent. So to avoid the pain I got a brand new fantastic bike for my daughter and she loves me millions for that.

The best part is that she gives rides to Jamie Folder now.

Folder avoids the pain . He feels mommy girlfriend dropping the boy to school. Such the hero is our Jamie Folder. See you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chequered Blood

China India Tango

Ministry of External Affairs