Staff Discount

I was dreaming 4.30 am in the morning and in my dreams I found myself cuddling a puppy I just discovered in the Mumbai woods. The puppy was calm , composed and wrapped in the rags. The dream was so real and happening with the breeze of winter. The puppy, I couldn't name because my dream was short and limited.

His eyes was sparkling in the dawn of the morning and I spent endless hours just looking at him. I was recalling the music of the movie " Hatchiko " , the piano of anxiety about what is happening next in the movie. The movie has immense moments of painful scenes. I felt Hatchiko has entered my life. 


Then suddenly I woke up to the sounds of staff Discount, winter special staff Discount and there was this face of the puppy with some sounds of the Christmas bells and there goes my dream off and on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chequered Blood

China India Tango

Ministry of External Affairs