Jockey Pass A Needle

 I am back feeling shot down by nothing who is a sniper. I am back feeling finished as always on a quarterly basis.


I am back feeling that one day my pussy cat will realise that I need to be out of the bed one day to walk the Earth and feel the dust on my face.

I have grown old standing long on a starting line. I saw endless races passing through my chocolate face. I am fiercely old to make a start off my statusquo. I know I am changed. I am ready to contribute and I know I will bear my place in times for times to remember me stock by stock.

I want to live through analysis and realisation of blissful knowledge. I am the making of God and ask my creator off one last chance to skip away from the sniper, earn her respect and live my life like the sands of ocean. I want to live in love and die in peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chequered Blood

China India Tango

Ministry of External Affairs